пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

face lift surgery in california




I have been running across some real gems in my grading, and I wanted to share them with my WC buddies. I forgot all about me livejournal page Duh So here are some of the good ones from last nights vocabulary homework...

People must renew their brain for good tomorrow.
Every company have to renew their lambs with ones.
Wind of change is one of the legandary single of our childhoods.
In Europe, 2007-2008 world entered food crisis in several countries like Brazil, Egypt, Russian and Turkey.
My ground family who live in village is interested in agriculture.
I didnapos;t shop for a month with the greatest energy of love.
Football is sources of power.

OMG - and it is just page after page of these... Try not being directive with this kind of stuff
face lift surgery in california, face lift surgery fort worth, face lift surgery dallas, face lift surgery chicago.



Комментариев нет: