пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adaptec aic 7902w




Itapos;s finally friday :D haha although i have to admit that the time passes very fast, i still feel very long lol itapos;s the first week and i got two biggest project already. Going to be real busy soon. Been going to library this week

watch money not enough for the third time. Everytime i watch that show i can cry i can feel itapos;s touching i learn from the movie i want to be filial i want to have good r/s with my family esp my parents. But i dont understand why i cant. I try to study hard i dont go out till midnight i dont ton i dont smoke hang out with bad company i would buy food back home i would think of my family i want to know why things becoma so bad i feel quite hurt i know itapos;s stupid but i feel unloved, unfair. The same feeling has been going on and off again and again. I did things to gain my attention from my parents but everything i do itapos;s always not good enough and better than my brother. Thatapos;s why i always dont like to stay at home. Not because i like hanging at outside or prefer outside more than my home. Itapos;s because i am avoiding my dad i am avoiding another quarrel hai i hate to feel this way because most of the time i am at home and being at home make me feel kind of extra. We dont go out at all since i dont know how many years ;/ hate this

as for friends, i dont ask for more already i dont know what to say but till now, i still love them. I hope we can meet up maybe once a week or something i hope

i will be ok / we will be ok
adaptec aic 7902w, adaptec aic 7902w driver, adaptec aic 7902w drivers, adaptec aic7850 pci scsi controller.



Комментариев нет: