суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

activity adventure alaska plus tour




Yesterday was a weird day. I made an 84 on a test because my teacher gave us notes incorrectly. He told me heapos;d give me back full credit if i corrected the problems, though. $#$$^ i hung out with lauren, greg, dustin, ted, bobby, and taylor last night. Dustin drove my momapos;s van, which was an experience. We played hide and go seek in the mall, which was really hard to do. It was iiiight.

today, i was supposed to go to broughton to see patrick, but since iapos;m 17, they wouldnapos;t let me in. Whatev. Greg and i just hung out in morgonton for a while, and tonight iapos;m hanging out wtih dustin an dhis brother. Woo.

i want to go to scarowinds ):

eagle fight ring song tone, activity adventure alaska plus tour, activity adventure al birmingham tour, activity advent calendar free printable, activity advent calendar family.



Комментариев нет: